After years of confusion over which waters are protected by the EPA, Waters of the US rule is updated.
Republicans say new rule would give the federal government too much authority over waterways and wetlands.
The controversial Clean Water Act rule protects tributaries with any sign of water, no matter the flow.
- Rich Schrader on How the West will feel groundwater shortages
- Rich Schrader on Freeway closure by flash flood should teach us a lesson
- vince bandola on The Forest Service battles placer mining with an obscure law
- Deb Dedon on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution