Local officials want Pueblo County, Colorado, to be the best place to grow, but not everyone’s high on the idea.
The latest draft of the plan sets strict guidelines for approving new diversions over the Rocky Mountains.
After years of confusion over which waters are protected by the EPA, Waters of the US rule is updated.
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas