The latest draft of the plan sets strict guidelines for approving new diversions over the Rocky Mountains.
While Oregon and Washington broil, the Southwest and Southern Rockies enjoy a welcome reprieve of moisture
Republicans say new rule would give the federal government too much authority over waterways and wetlands.
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas