High Country News and Boise State University invite you to an evening talk surprising trends in Idaho's tree-hugging, salmon-kissing, wolf-whatevering and other environmental politics
We asked High Country News readers what they wished for this holiday. The results fell in the following topics.
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas