SAGE Magazine, a student-run environmental magazine at the Yale Forestry School, recently ran a photo essay of Western images submitted from students and people around the region. Here, we showcase a selection of these photos, which include beautiful wildlife photography and poignant illustrations of humans' relationship to the natural world.
- Todd Leeds on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Candy Odiorne on Why are Western attorneys general going rogue?
- Carol Bartlett on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Matt Chew on The beaver whisperer
- Mike Sennett on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas