Biodiversity is expected to be highest in pristine watersheds—but that wasn’t what researchers found.
Some environmental groups and social justice advocates are fighting a proposed emissions tax in Washington. What gives?
A number of universities, especially those in border states, have programs that examine the influx of people who bring change to their new homes.
Ocean acidification, driven by global fossil fuel emissions, is being exacerbated by local pollution.
The national park system does more than celebrate beauty. It also commemorates the ugliest parts of our past.
- Bob Macgregor on The fading grandeur of the Glen Canyon Dam
- Bob Macgregor on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Sara Walsh on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation
- Jim Bolen on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- Jim Bolen on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition