Rivers & Lakes
The latest draft of the plan sets strict guidelines for approving new diversions over the Rocky Mountains.
The controversial Clean Water Act rule protects tributaries with any sign of water, no matter the flow.
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- John Pawlilkowski on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Greg D. Lind on Biking the line between wilderness and civilization
- Greg D. Lind on Readers’ essays on favorite spots to recreate
- Greg D. Lind on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road