What the right livestock dogs can mean for the maintenance of large predators, like the wolf, on the landscape.
The rancher still has influence in some circles, and has seen zero repercussions for trespass cattle and unpaid fees.
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans