A new report shows most states are vulnerable to future increases in extreme heat, drought, and flooding.
Management of the West's wild horses have proved controversial for decades and spawned rumors of maltreatment.
Military history, conspiracy theories and the landscape itself make Nevada ground zero for the bizarre and otherworldly.
Obama mothballed the nuclear waste storage project. Now some Republicans seem determined to bring it back out.
What the right livestock dogs can mean for the maintenance of large predators, like the wolf, on the landscape.
- Regina Johnson on Rep. Rob Bishop is chipping away at Theodore Roosevelt's legacy
- Andy Grosland on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Andy Grosland on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Melissa McDowell on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution