Republicans say new rule would give the federal government too much authority over waterways and wetlands.
The controversial Clean Water Act rule protects tributaries with any sign of water, no matter the flow.
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane
- Andy Grosland on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy