A new book makes a case for optimism in the basin, but the threat of water battles will always be around.
The curmudgeonly author’s last collection, published just weeks before his death, remains preoccupied with the joy of life.
- Barbara Ullian on How to love a weird and perfect wilderness
- John Wahoff on It’s not the Wild West anymore. Look before you shoot.
- Tom Kinnane on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report
- Gerald Burton on Back to civics class: 10 things to know about Standing Rock
- Steve Snyder on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report