As chair of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, the senator from Alaska holds much sway over Western issues
The ability to prosecute domestic violence may be the first step toward creating Indian Country in Alaska.
- Nathan Johnson on Political sparring over the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- jan slater on An audience for old Indians
- Robb Cadwell on Political sparring over the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Thomas Bliss on Raccoonboy’s guide to urban wilds
- Kevin Bates on A wanderer’s guide to Western public lands