HCNU Classroom Program
Donate to the HCNU Classroom Program
Your donation helps us give away High Country News as a classroom resource - helping students understand important issues of the West by giving them context and quality journalism.
Professors and students tell us that HCN is a tremendous resource for their classes and collegiate study. Here's what participating classrooms receive:
- 8 issues per semester (delivered in bulk to the professor or teacher)
- An email to the professor the week of the issue, noting the table of contents and the upcoming stories - for planning purposes
- Full access to HCN digital archives - a rich 47-year history of High Country News
- Access to our HCN librarian to aggregate story lists for concentrated study of a topic
- To donate by phone, call toll-free 1-800-905-1155, and talk to one of our friendly staff.
- Not comfortable using the Web to make a donation? Click HERE to download a donation form and mail your gift to: High Country News, Development Department, PO Box 1090, Paonia, CO 81428.
- Questions? Click HERE and select "Donation inquiry" to direct your message to the Development Department.