High Country News - Current Issue
Connecting the dots within a vast right-wing network of militia members, state and local politicians, and others.
So ends the legal saga of Wayne Hage and Wayne Hage Jr., who argued that their historical water rights gave them grazing rights, as well.
- Jean Rohde on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Krista Langlois on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Rich Jordan on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Thomas Arvensis on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?