Vote on the August 4 magazine cover: Results
Thanks to everyone that voted! As you can see below the crab close-up won. Art Director Cindy Wehling happened to agree with you, though, Jonathan (Editor) and I (Ryan Foster, "Web Guy") liked option 3 the best. Hope you all enjoy the issue!
Photos by Cameron Glendenning
- Who’s cutting illegal ski trails in the Santa Fe National Forest?
- Mapping the large-scale loss of natural areas in the West
- Grand Canyon superintendent retires after harassment investigation
- Will the feds change course on Columbia River management?
- As delisting looms, grizzly advocates prepare for a final face-off
- Steve Snyder on Searching for solutions in the changing rural West
- Marcia Ewell on Revamped chemical safety law gives EPA more power
- Larry Glickfeld on How the livestock industry can help cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Mark Rozman on As delisting looms, grizzly advocates prepare for a final face-off
- Steve Snyder on How the livestock industry can help cut greenhouse gas emissions