Vote on the August 4 magazine cover: Results
Thanks to everyone that voted! As you can see below the crab close-up won. Art Director Cindy Wehling happened to agree with you, though, Jonathan (Editor) and I (Ryan Foster, "Web Guy") liked option 3 the best. Hope you all enjoy the issue!
Photos by Cameron Glendenning
- Jeffronimo Kingpin on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- Verne House on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road
- Russ McCollum on What we've lost in the Methow Valley wildfires
- James Shepherd on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?