2012 Press Releases
When you first meet Craig Childs, you might easily imagine him a direct descendant of John Muir. Naturalists, authors and advocates for preservation, they share a unique way of describing deeply personal impressions of the natural world.
- Dana Powers on The tenuous fate of the Southwest’s last jaguars
- Mark DeGregorio on Meet the aspiring ranger locked out by National Park Service practices
- Lael Bradshaw on New documentary offers a sharp look at the West’s water crisis
- Steve Snyder on Why has the National Park Service gotten whiter?
- Jim Schumont on Stop the rock-stacking