April 18, 1994
A court ruling calls for major reevaluation of Columbia and Snake river dams.
American Rivers offers reward for information on destruction of Quartzite Falls in Salt River Canyon Wilderness.
Tom Chapman hoped to force Forest Service into swapping for his West Elks Wilderness land, former Chapman business associate says.
Wyoming environmental group gets Bureau of Land Management to reconsider the route of a natural gas pipeline over historic South Pass.
League of Conservation Voters say Western politicians have some of the worst environmental voting records.
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- John Pawlilkowski on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Greg D. Lind on Biking the line between wilderness and civilization
- Greg D. Lind on Readers’ essays on favorite spots to recreate
- Greg D. Lind on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road