April 18, 1994
A court ruling calls for major reevaluation of Columbia and Snake river dams.
American Rivers offers reward for information on destruction of Quartzite Falls in Salt River Canyon Wilderness.
Tom Chapman hoped to force Forest Service into swapping for his West Elks Wilderness land, former Chapman business associate says.
Wyoming environmental group gets Bureau of Land Management to reconsider the route of a natural gas pipeline over historic South Pass.
League of Conservation Voters say Western politicians have some of the worst environmental voting records.
- vince bandola on The Forest Service battles placer mining with an obscure law
- Deb Dedon on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Deb Dedon on In the middle of nowhere, a Promised Land
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town