April 18, 1994
A court ruling calls for major reevaluation of Columbia and Snake river dams.
American Rivers offers reward for information on destruction of Quartzite Falls in Salt River Canyon Wilderness.
Tom Chapman hoped to force Forest Service into swapping for his West Elks Wilderness land, former Chapman business associate says.
Wyoming environmental group gets Bureau of Land Management to reconsider the route of a natural gas pipeline over historic South Pass.
League of Conservation Voters say Western politicians have some of the worst environmental voting records.
- After attack, the country’s oldest park ranger is back at work
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s criticism of Trump wins him national prominence
- Emotions run high over monument designation in Utah
- BLM moves away from landmark Northwest Forest Plan
- How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California
- Mark Rozman on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Doug Johnson on In this season of potential megaburns, nix the campfire
- The Taylors on Latest: The BLM to study surgical sterilization of wild horses
- Marcia Ewell on New measures could reduce Glen Canyon Dam’s impact on the Grand Canyon — a bit
- Charles Fox on Federal coal leasing needs a major overhaul