March 22, 1993
A showdown between environmentalists and water project advocates nears on the Animus-La Plata water project.
A wise use group wants the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife to put industry and private rights first.
A coalition of advocates for the White Salmon River ecosystem intervenes in efforts to relicense Condit Dam.
Molycorp in Mew Mexico comes under fire from Concerned Citizens Del Norte for polluting the Red River.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought