March 22, 1993
A showdown between environmentalists and water project advocates nears on the Animus-La Plata water project.
A wise use group wants the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife to put industry and private rights first.
A coalition of advocates for the White Salmon River ecosystem intervenes in efforts to relicense Condit Dam.
Molycorp in Mew Mexico comes under fire from Concerned Citizens Del Norte for polluting the Red River.
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Rich Fairbanks on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Charles Fox on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Steve Snyder on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs