February 8, 1993
Several lawsuits say the government should compensate for land devalued in "takings" cases.
A ranch withdrawn from sale by Babbitt family members affects settlement of Navajo-Hopi land dispute.
Senator Max Baucus stands to profit more from mining on his ranch property than the public gains on its public lands under the 1872 Mining Law.
- Thomas Arvensis on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Robert Parker on Sagebrush Insurgency connections
- Wayne L Hare on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Jordan on New leader steps up for the American Lands Council
- Carrie Casagram on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs