February 8, 1993
Several lawsuits say the government should compensate for land devalued in "takings" cases.
A ranch withdrawn from sale by Babbitt family members affects settlement of Navajo-Hopi land dispute.
Senator Max Baucus stands to profit more from mining on his ranch property than the public gains on its public lands under the 1872 Mining Law.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day