While it was certainly entertaining to read that "naturalists' go to the park to nap in the nude (Heard around the West, March 18) - and perhaps quite true - I can't help but suspect that you meant "naturists' instead. What characterizes most of the naturalists I know is not so much an interest in being in the nude themselves as wanting to see the birds and the bees and the rest of nature in the buff.
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Randy Piper on Bark beetle kill leads to more severe fires, right? Well, maybe
- Delaine Spilsbury on The water czar who reshaped Colorado River politics