While it was certainly entertaining to read that "naturalists' go to the park to nap in the nude (Heard around the West, March 18) - and perhaps quite true - I can't help but suspect that you meant "naturists' instead. What characterizes most of the naturalists I know is not so much an interest in being in the nude themselves as wanting to see the birds and the bees and the rest of nature in the buff.
- Steve Snyder on Making a monument from scratch
- Deb Dedon on Rains bring incomplete drought relief to parts of Southwest
- Deb Dedon on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Bette Korber on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- Garrett Allen on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking