While it was certainly entertaining to read that "naturalists' go to the park to nap in the nude (Heard around the West, March 18) - and perhaps quite true - I can't help but suspect that you meant "naturists' instead. What characterizes most of the naturalists I know is not so much an interest in being in the nude themselves as wanting to see the birds and the bees and the rest of nature in the buff.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day