The Forest Service will hold hearings on management proposals for the primitive areas that border Idaho's Salmon River, a chunk of land that could become one of the largest wilderness areas in the lower 48 states. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/5.21/download-entire-issue
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution