August 17, 2015
How the greater sage grouse became the center of the largest experiment in the history of the Endangered Species Act, sea lions eating salmon, apiaries of non-native bees on federal lands, and more. Cover photo by Doug Dance Nature Photography
Local officials want Pueblo County, Colorado, to be the best place to grow, but not everyone’s high on the idea.
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Mark Bailey on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Jim Scarborough on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Sarah Scott on What we've lost in the Methow Valley wildfires