February 17, 2014
A grazing buyout program to ease tensions between ranchers and wolf advocates in New Mexico, Native American super heroes, a bacteria that could save bats and frogs from deadly disease, and more.
Members of Earth Liberation Front set fire to a ski lodge in 1998 for the plight of the Canada lynx.
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- John Pawlilkowski on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Greg D. Lind on Biking the line between wilderness and civilization
- Greg D. Lind on Readers’ essays on favorite spots to recreate
- Greg D. Lind on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road