July 21, 2014
Reflections on wilderness at 50, Craig Childs riding with motorheads in Utah, and what a historic moment for the Clean Air Act means for climate.
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Tom McCall on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought