November 25, 2013
Research reveals the complexity of the Bristol Bay ecosystem and of Alaska’s mighty salmon runs. Plus, Montana tribes will be the first to own a hydroelectric dam, an Oklahoma senator offers a financial fix for our national treasures, and more.
- Tom Darnell on Recapture Canyon protesters found guilty in Utah
- andy hanson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Bill Williams on State bills to study federal-to-state land transfers
- Mark Solomon on Rural counties to lose the most from defunded lands programs
- Sarah Tory on Rural counties to lose the most from defunded lands programs