November 25, 2013
Research reveals the complexity of the Bristol Bay ecosystem and of Alaska’s mighty salmon runs. Plus, Montana tribes will be the first to own a hydroelectric dam, an Oklahoma senator offers a financial fix for our national treasures, and more.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Warren Anderson on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked