Well, perhaps not yet, but it's only a matter of time before the flesh-eating hordes are upon us. And who better to dodge the undead than High Country News? Not only are we well-versed in geography, as publishing industry veterans, we're proven survivalists. So what's our advice?
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Jean Rohde on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Krista Langlois on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Rich Jordan on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?