March 19, 2012
Bob Rawlings, publisher of the Pueblo Chieftain, has battled for decades to bring water to southeastern Colorado and, once it's there, to keep it no matter what. Also, sodbusting farmers plow up the Northern Plains prairie, saving a rare Oregon ponderosa pine, healing art on the Navajo Nation, finding the Old Spanish Trail, and more.
- Vanessa Chacon on Invasive crayfish in Oregon devastate native newts
- Steve Snyder on Climate change looms large over Obama’s Yosemite visit
- Gus Dizerega on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Bob Wyman on Go ahead, control my guns