Name Martin Litton
Guilty confession: "I eat beef."
Studied: Chaucer at UCLA, "another idiotic activity."
On today's environmental movement: "No one wants to pick up the sword and charge."
On rationality: "People who think we should be reasonable send me up the walls in rage."
On relativity: "I was 5 years old when the last California grizzly bear died."
- George Winters on What Mt. Hood’s fading summer ski season means
- John F Mijer on Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Gary Beverly on Does optimism have a place in Western water politics?
- John Worlock on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Todd Vogel/Iversen on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point