Name Martin Litton
Guilty confession: "I eat beef."
Studied: Chaucer at UCLA, "another idiotic activity."
On today's environmental movement: "No one wants to pick up the sword and charge."
On rationality: "People who think we should be reasonable send me up the walls in rage."
On relativity: "I was 5 years old when the last California grizzly bear died."
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought