February 20, 2012
If you want to understand why Jared Lee Loughner shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and 18 others at a Tucson Safeway in 2011, look to Arizona’s soulless culture and vitriolic politics. Also, ground truthing Obama's praise of natural gas, ecosystem services of water-cleaning forests, an environmental warrior still going strong at 95, and more.
- Kate Schimel on Hope fades for Klamath River accords
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked