December 10, 2012
We're learning a lot by tracking millions of animals, but are we losing some of the heart of wildlife biology? Also, more energy means more water use, ocean acidification threatens oysters, a development conflict in the Grand Canyon, and more.
Opinionated Americans ask to create the 51st state of Jefferson on the West Coast and ride their ATVS where they please, among other things.
When determining who is poor, the Census Bureau takes geography into account in its Supplemental Poverty Measure.
As fossil fuel emissions lower the ocean’s pH, Pacific Northwest shellfish growers face an uncertain future.
- Renee DeMartin on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- David Morgan on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Harvey H Reading on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Tim Parmly on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?