February 6, 2012
Wildlife biologists study the seasonal coat changes of snowshoe hares for clues about how wild animals may evolve in response to climate change. Also, local planning gets challenged as a U.N. conspiracy theory, the politics of choosing judges, and a Wyoming naturalist seeks Sasquatch.
- Dale Lockwood on The Park Service’s befuddled funding
- Robert Krantz on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- Robert Krantz on Stop the rock-stacking
- Renee Dixon on Stop the rock-stacking
- LaOnda Clark on Photos: A protest over imprisoned ranchers becomes an occupation of a wildlife refuge