November 12, 2012
Is there a way through the Wests's bitter wild horse wars? Also, learning from the Gila wildfire, the "war" on coal, deformed frogs, finding hipsters in Green River, Utah, and more.
A new form of geothermal energy has the potential to revolutionize U.S. power production, if costs come down.
New Mexico's Gila National Forest is a good natural laboratory for studying the effects of wildfire.
- The Taylors on Latest: The BLM to study surgical sterilization of wild horses
- Marcia Ewell on New measures could reduce Glen Canyon Dam’s impact on the Grand Canyon — a bit
- Charles Fox on Federal coal leasing needs a major overhaul
- Carl Reese on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Jose Jaques on How the Keep it in the Ground movement came to be