November 12, 2012
Is there a way through the Wests's bitter wild horse wars? Also, learning from the Gila wildfire, the "war" on coal, deformed frogs, finding hipsters in Green River, Utah, and more.
A new form of geothermal energy has the potential to revolutionize U.S. power production, if costs come down.
New Mexico's Gila National Forest is a good natural laboratory for studying the effects of wildfire.
- Thomas Arvensis on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Gene Sengstake on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Rich Jordan on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Patrick Johnston on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas