Name: Larry Schwitters
Hometown: Issaquah, Washington
Claim to Fame: Has climbed the highest peak in every state except Alaska.
Nickname: He's sometimes called Dr. Swift, a moniker he accepts with some reservations. "At this point," he says, "I'm more like Grandfather Swift."
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane
- Andy Grosland on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy