Name: Larry Schwitters
Hometown: Issaquah, Washington
Claim to Fame: Has climbed the highest peak in every state except Alaska.
Nickname: He's sometimes called Dr. Swift, a moniker he accepts with some reservations. "At this point," he says, "I'm more like Grandfather Swift."
- Alan Toney on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Harvey H Reading on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Brett Moorhouse on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Laura Pandapas on The Park Service doesn’t need corporate sponsorship. It needs proper funding.
- Colleen Cabot on Meet the group that’s turning artists into nature’s advocates