Name: Larry Schwitters
Hometown: Issaquah, Washington
Claim to Fame: Has climbed the highest peak in every state except Alaska.
Nickname: He's sometimes called Dr. Swift, a moniker he accepts with some reservations. "At this point," he says, "I'm more like Grandfather Swift."
- Regina Johnson on Rep. Rob Bishop is chipping away at Theodore Roosevelt's legacy
- Andy Grosland on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Andy Grosland on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Melissa McDowell on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution