June 11, 2012
Utah and Arizona fail to crack down on abusive polygamous sects which persist even after Warren Jeffs' conviction; abalone poachers versus wildlife officials; nuclear regulator Gregory Jaczko's sharp eye will be missed; scientists enlist help for spider surveys and more.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought