Name: Richard Reynolds
Occupation Wildlife Research Biologist
Hometown Fort Collins, Colorado
Unusual Skill Taught himself, over many long hours, how to "speak" owl. He "hoots" back and forth with great horned, flammulated, spotted and other owl species. Some friends claim that his mustache somehow promotes his uncanny abilities.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day