Name: Richard Reynolds
Occupation Wildlife Research Biologist
Hometown Fort Collins, Colorado
Unusual Skill Taught himself, over many long hours, how to "speak" owl. He "hoots" back and forth with great horned, flammulated, spotted and other owl species. Some friends claim that his mustache somehow promotes his uncanny abilities.
- Susan Schneider on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Shelley Powers on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Armin Gollannek on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Michael Parker on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Deb Dedon on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion