Author Paul VanDevelder, who penned the book Coyote Warrior: One Man, Three Tribes, and the Trial that Forged a Nation, a history of the three tribes flooded by the Garrison Dam, speaks on the U.S. government's plan to dam the Missouri River and flood native lands. VanDevelder is also the author of Savages and Scoundrels: The Untold Story of America's Road to Empire Through Indian Territory , which just won the Oregon Book Award.
- Jim Scarborough on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election
- Tony Chiaviello on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steve Snyder on The Colorado River’s desalination plant is on its last legs
- Art Anderson on Can the pope bridge the climate divide?
- Art Anderson on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election