May 16, 2011
On Fort Berthold: Three tribes, a dam, and a diabetes epidemic. | On the Klamath: A settlment to restore rivers and tribes.
On North Dakota's Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, a diabetes epidemic has its roots in the dam that flooded the tribes' farmland and destroyed their way of life.
For 18 years, Westerners have been arguing about BLM’s wilderness-worthy land; now, the Obama administration has stepped in.
- Paul V. Battaglia on A new report says we're draining our aquifers faster than ever
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- MIKE CHIROPOLOS on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- Dana Lang on The real Washington vampire story
- Dana Lang on The Quileute Reservation copes with tourists brought by "Twilight"