November 8, 2010
Tom Coburn and James Inhofe came to power with the help of Oklahoma's religious conservatives.
Environmentalists are attacking "the heart of the beast": the coal mines in Wyoming's Powder River Basin.
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution