November 8, 2010
Tom Coburn and James Inhofe came to power with the help of Oklahoma's religious conservatives.
Environmentalists are attacking "the heart of the beast": the coal mines in Wyoming's Powder River Basin.
- Jerry Unruh on Unwanted California tires end up in rivers and beaches
- Louis F Good on Federal public land transfers get a Congressional boost
- Harvey H Reading on Federal public land transfers get a Congressional boost
- Betsy McFarlan on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Harvey H Reading on Don't blame bark beetles for fire risk