November 8, 2010
Tom Coburn and James Inhofe came to power with the help of Oklahoma's religious conservatives.
Environmentalists are attacking "the heart of the beast": the coal mines in Wyoming's Powder River Basin.
- Steve Snyder on Making a monument from scratch
- Deb Dedon on Rains bring incomplete drought relief to parts of Southwest
- Deb Dedon on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Bette Korber on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- Garrett Allen on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking