March 16, 2009
Westerners have a knack for new and innovative thinking, as this special issue of HCN shows.
Throughout the West, tent cities and shantytowns with names like Taco Flat have sprung up to house the poor and dispossessed.
Westerners have a knack for new and innovative thinking: Green detective, Healthcare for the hard up, Developing to stop development, Low carbon brews and more.
- The Taylors on Latest: The BLM to study surgical sterilization of wild horses
- Marcia Ewell on New measures could reduce Glen Canyon Dam’s impact on the Grand Canyon — a bit
- Charles Fox on Federal coal leasing needs a major overhaul
- Carl Reese on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Jose Jaques on How the Keep it in the Ground movement came to be