November 23, 2009
Thousands of years ago, the Ice Age Floods reshaped the landscape of eastern Washington, along with our knowledge of geology.
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Shell’s giving up drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Now what?
- George Winters on What Mt. Hood’s fading summer ski season means
- John F Mijer on Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Gary Beverly on Does optimism have a place in Western water politics?
- John Worlock on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point