November 21, 2008
Southern California wants to use desalination to increase its water supply, but critics think the idea should be taken with a grain of salt.
- Colleen Cabot on Meet the group that’s turning artists into nature’s advocates
- Jim Bolen on Land transfer battles rage on, county by county
- Jim Bolen on Go ahead, control my guns
- Mark Rozman on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Jim Brandau on The Park Service doesn’t need corporate sponsorship. It needs proper funding.