The economic incentive to invest in capital-intensive wind and solar power, alternative fuels, more efficient cars and other clean energy initiatives has (at least) temporarily faded. The trend can be seen in the recent declining value of clean energy stocks. Click on the image to enlarge.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought