The economic incentive to invest in capital-intensive wind and solar power, alternative fuels, more efficient cars and other clean energy initiatives has (at least) temporarily faded. The trend can be seen in the recent declining value of clean energy stocks. Click on the image to enlarge.
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- John W Stephens on Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies