October 13, 2008
A long time ago, the earth warmed considerably; now, scientists study fossils to find out what happened – and what it might mean for us today.
In some Western states, including Colorado, prison inmates are taking the place of immigrant farmworkers.
Rainwater harvesting is against the law in many Western states, but folks in Utah, Colorado and Washington want to change that.
Brand-new resource management plans from Utah’s BLM welcome ATVs and energy development onto some of the state’s most fragile land.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands