October 13, 2008
A long time ago, the earth warmed considerably; now, scientists study fossils to find out what happened – and what it might mean for us today.
In some Western states, including Colorado, prison inmates are taking the place of immigrant farmworkers.
Rainwater harvesting is against the law in many Western states, but folks in Utah, Colorado and Washington want to change that.
Brand-new resource management plans from Utah’s BLM welcome ATVs and energy development onto some of the state’s most fragile land.
- Thomas Arvensis on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Gene Sengstake on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Rich Jordan on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Patrick Johnston on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas