February 21, 1994
Yuma Desalting Plant is boondoggle of the decade.
More than 100 artists donate work to "Quiet Skies," an art show that protests Taos airport expansion.
Tribal lands not exempt from Endangered Species Act, rules U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, after receiving activist Leroy Jackson's letter.
Nevada Association of Counties endorses movement to turn control of federal lands over to state government.
- Jane Shafroth on Rants from the Hill: The aliens that make Nevada home
- Irene S on No direction home
- Richard Crow on Ranch Diaries: Why cowboy life is intense
- Richard Crow on Mass shootings in Western states, by the numbers
- Mary Mcallister on Wildland restoration is like marriage: An imperfect work in progress