HCN Editor Jonathan Thompson discusses why we chose a photograph of a human skull for the cover of the April 28 issue. Please see blog.hcn.org/goat for his explanation, and feel free to add your own thoughts to the discussion.
- Renee Dixon on Stop the rock-stacking
- LaOnda Clark on Photos: A protest over imprisoned ranchers becomes an occupation of a wildlife refuge
- Daniel Greenstadt on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- Eric Haggstrom on Balancing the pulls of domesticity and wilderness
- Toby Thaler on Nuclear power divides California’s environmentalists