HCN Editor Jonathan Thompson discusses why we chose a photograph of a human skull for the cover of the April 28 issue. Please see blog.hcn.org/goat for his explanation, and feel free to add your own thoughts to the discussion.
- Joe Cosentino on What if I’m not white?
- David W Hamilton on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- David Bittner on This July 4th, take a gander at the phone book
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- James Foley on Homegrown anti-government militias threaten public safety