Certainly, the other candidates may be "fringe" candidates, but a couple of them have real courage, and their voting records stand up to their convictions, not like the "mainstream" candidates do. I urge you to be a little more open when discussing the presidential campaign in the future.
- DOUG HASH on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Candace Oathout on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Mike Senchyna on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution