Since most wildland firefighters in Montana are federal, state or tribal employees, they can’t say or do anything that might appear political. But as a retiree, I’m not bound by those rules, and decided to let my fellow Montanans know where we firefighters are really coming from.
Thus the following bumper sticker:
Wildland Firefighters for TESTER
President, 2004-2006 International Association of Wildland Fire
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands