Since most wildland firefighters in Montana are federal, state or tribal employees, they can’t say or do anything that might appear political. But as a retiree, I’m not bound by those rules, and decided to let my fellow Montanans know where we firefighters are really coming from.
Thus the following bumper sticker:
Wildland Firefighters for TESTER
President, 2004-2006 International Association of Wildland Fire
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day