Everyone who lives in the West is a transplant or has felt the impact of migration; few places have not experienced the region's booms and busts. What makes urbanites pull up stakes, and how is the latest influx affecting Western land and communities? Academics such as geography professor Bill Riebsame and writers such as poet Gary Holthaus and HCN's Ed Marston explore these questions in a new 50-minute video from Colorado State University called Subdividing the West: Implications of Growth. A $10 copy of the video is available from Instructional Services, Colorado State University, A71 Clark Building, Fort Collins, CO 80523.
- Richard Sievers on Are Hillary Clinton’s clean energy goals achievable?
- Harvey H Reading on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Spreck Rosekrans on Why Hetch Hetchy is staying under water
- Scott on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Mark Rozman on Why Hetch Hetchy is staying under water