If any rancher in the area owned or controlled the amount of land that Yellowstone does and had the income that Yellowstone generates each year, I feel sure he or she would be able to feed and confine his herd of 4,000 beef cattle.
Carrizozo, New Mexico
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution