If any rancher in the area owned or controlled the amount of land that Yellowstone does and had the income that Yellowstone generates each year, I feel sure he or she would be able to feed and confine his herd of 4,000 beef cattle.
Carrizozo, New Mexico
- Michael/Teresa Newberry on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Joe Cosentino on What if I’m not white?
- David W Hamilton on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- David Bittner on This July 4th, take a gander at the phone book
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building